Montag, 8. Februar 2016

Only 4 months left...my feelings

Hello guys from all around the world! I can't believe that I'm only having 4 months left ... What? The time went by way too fast and it's slightly becoming closer to the end. I don't wanna leave in 4 months! I miss my family and friends from Germany and etc but I'm enjoying my life, and living my live to its fullest because I'm only having this chance once in my life! BUT I'm thinking about coming back. Not temporary, forever. Maybe for college, maybe for a job, maybe maybe maybe. But first I gotta go back to Germany and finish school (Abitur) and then we'll see. Prom is coming up in 2 months (I'm super excited) and May will be my last month of school. I'm going back to Europe June but I'll be traveling around and go back to my German school in September. Thought I'd fill you guys in about what's going on. See y'all 

(Pictures from the other day. The first one is a football practice field and the other one was the sunset) 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen