Montag, 26. Oktober 2015

Update! 10-26-15

hi guys I'm back. I know I didn't post anything in a while but I'm pretty busy here.! I'm already 3 months here and honestly - it doesn't feel like it. It feels like maybe a couple weeks but never like 3 months. A lot happened. I went to California last month and it was just awesome. I visited the Disneyland in Los Angeles and San Diego. I'm so thankful to had the opportunity to go there! And then last week was homecoming week which was pretty hyped. For all those people who don't know what it is it is a spirit week and you dress everyday different. Like a theme. Today is my birthday and I was thinking about how lucky I have to be to celebrate my birthday here. 1 year ago I never expect that that would actually happens. And that reminds me of that we should all try to do the best in our life. Life doesn't mean to live in one place. I learned and experienced so much since I am here and honestly to those who think you understand it but not doing an exchange... I am sorry you won't understand that. I thought I would know what it will be before I went to the U.S. and no. Just no. And the time goes by so fast and I'm trying to enjoy every day cause I know there will be the day when I have to say good bye to my second home and I already know this is going to be so hard. Of course - I miss my family! But I know I'm going to see them again. I have 200 days left and it might sound a lot but it won't be enough. Especially my last 100 days in Germany went by so fast and I wish I would have enjoyed them more than I did. School is ok but tiring. I get a lot homework every day and I honestly thought High School would be better than it is. Maybe I had to high expectations but I don't know. The weather in Arizona is basically perfect. We get still nice and warm temperatures in the 20-30 Celsius degrees. I'm so excited for thanksgiving and Christmas because it's almost there. I'm going to try to post more on this blog but I can't promise anything. Anyways, I am good and hopefully you liked this short post!
Tara

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen